Need a wheelchair, crutches or other medical equipment?
Seals Minnesota lends assistive living medical equipment to anyone in
need. We offer wheelchairs, commodes, walkers, crutches and more free of
charge in this temporary loan program. Short-term loans of equipment for up to two months.
ABOUT BORROWING MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
1. Anyone with a temporary need may borrow equipment.
- You are recovering from an injury or surgery.
- You want to try the equipment before buying it.
- You are waiting for insurance coverage approval.
- You are helping a friend or relative accept the idea of using equipment.
- You are ill and uncertain about the period of need.
- You are a visitor to the area who may not be able to transport your own equipment.
2. How to borrow medical equipment from Goodwill/Easter Seals:
- Determine what you need, including size, special features, etc..
- Talk to your doctor or therapist if you have questions on specific needs.
- Call the number below to inquire about equipment availability and to arrange a time to pick up the equipment.
3. Where to pick up the equipment:
553 Fairview Ave. N.
St. Paul, MN 55104
Thursday and Friday
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
St. Cloud area
50 South 2nd Ave.
Waite Park, MN 56387
2424 First St. S.
Willmar, MN 56201
Monday – Friday
12:30 – 4:30 p.m.
239 - 28th St. S.E.
Rochester, MN 55904
Monday – Tuesday
9:00 – 4:30 p.m.
4. Please, always return the equipment on schedule.
- Metro area customers may return equipment to any metro area Goodwill store for your convenience.
- Non-metro area customers, please return equipment to the location you received it.
You can provide the gift of independence!
Together, we save Minnesota families more than $1 million each year by
offering free loans of medical equipment to people throughout the
“I encourage you to make a gift today
and continue your valued partnership with Goodwill/Easter Seals. Your
support helps ensure that life-changing stories, like these, are
possible. Thank you!”
President and CEO
Goodwill/Easter Seals Minnesota