Designer Fashion for Less: Second Début
When you go to Goodwill, let’s admit it… we like to put things in our cart that have the Banana Republic tag, the Ralph Lauren emblem, the J.Crew logo.
The great thing about Second Début is they’ve collected some of the best brands from Goodwill and put them all in one place. And beyond that, they have beautiful designer pieces. These are high-fashion names that grace runways and set trends for the rest of the industry. We’re talking thousand dollar dresses and $500 shoes, selling for $70 and $50.
So today, I’m sharing some Second Début designer finds.
- DVF blouse, originally $200, retailing around $40.
- DVF dress, originally $350, retailing around $60
- Nanette Lepore blouse, originally $350, retailing around $50
- Tory Burch cardigan, originally $350, retailing around $40
- Johnston & Murphy shoes, originally $200, retailing around $50
- Hudson Jeans, originally $200, retailing around $40
These are amazing deals! And it’s shopping with a purpose. The proceeds from sales at Second Début go to Goodwill employment programs. So, the next time you’re looking for a designer item, or want to treat yourself while on a budget, check out Second Début.