By Staff Blogger Mary Beth Casement
Going for the Vampire look this Halloween ? We’ll show you how it’s done. Watch the video below that demonstrates just how easy it is to transform into a vampire.
*Most ingredients can be found at Goodwill!
1) Apply black cream makeup to eyelids
2) Add black eyeshadow on top of black cream to set it in place
3) Line the top and bottom eyelids with black eyeliner
4) Apply white cream makeup all over the face using sponge
5) Apply bronzer along cheekbones for “gaunt look”
6) Apply thin layer of black eyeshadow on top of bronzer
7) Fill in eyebrows using black eyeshadow
For more DIY Halloween videos from Goodwill, visit our YouTube page.