Trying to achieve the Zombie look this Halloween season? We’ve got you covered. Here is a quick video that demonstrates just how easy it is get the look.
What you’ll need
*Most ingredients can be found at Goodwill!
1) Put latex on a sponge and apply to areas of skin
2) Apply tissue on top of latex areas
3) Rip tissue open to create appearance of a wound
4) Use cream makeup in “wound” tissue areas, emphasizing darker colors in the middle
5) Use white cream for remainder of skin outside of “gashes”
6) Mix fake blood with ground coffee to create texture, then apply fake blood/coffee mixture to wound
7) Consider yourself Zombified!
For more DIY Halloween videos from Goodwill, visit our YouTube page.