Goodwill’s National Halloween Poll
True to our “Halloween Headquarters” moniker, Goodwill participates in an annual, nationwide poll to understand how people celebrate Halloween, what costumes are trending and how to best serve our customers.
You may or may not be surprised by the results, but here are some highlights from last year’s poll:
- 39% of adults said they will attend or host a Halloween party.
- Adults enjoy unique costumes, especially DIY/homemade creations: 62% of women and 57% of men prefer DIY costumes over packaged products.
- Popular girls costumes are: princess, witch and fairy
- Popular boys costumes are: ninjas, superheroes and zombies.
- The three most popular costumes overall were zombies, pirates and vampires.
Head to your Halloween Headquarters at one of our nearly 45 locations to be the talk of your neighborhood, zombie pub crawls and parties this Halloween season!