Our contactless donations process safeguards our donors/employees and prevents the spread of germs. We are unable to assist with loading or unloading items at this time.
Items not accepted
Some items may not be accepted at the discretion of the donation attendant based on the condition of the item and/or seasonal need.
- Air conditioners and dehumidifiers
- Refrigerators, dishwashers, furnaces, stoves, washing machines
- Glass screen televisions or computer monitors, laptops and printers
- Light fixtures and bulbs
- Mattresses, box springs, sleeper sofas, bedframes and water beds
- Baby furniture, car seats, cribs and medical equipment
- Large entertainment centers
- Damaged or soiled furniture
- Automotive materials including tires, mufflers and fenders*
- Construction and plumbing materials, carpet, windows, tubs, etc.
- Consumer product recalled items
- Durable medical equipment
- Electrical fixtures and bulbs
- Gas-powered equipment like chainsaws, lawnmowers and snowblowers
- Hazardous materials, batteries, paint, household chemicals, cleaning supplies, liquids, poisons*
- Large exercise equipment like treadmills and stationary bikes
- Weapons, explosives, ammunition, flares
* Environmental regulations require that we dispose of these items in a safe, responsible manner. As a nonprofit, we are unable to pay these high disposal costs.
Alternative Disposal & Recycling Sites
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the Federal Tax ID: 41-0706171.