We have several safety protocols to help keep the community safe when you shop or donate:
- We have a contactless donation process to prevent the spread of germs. Our employees cannot assist with loading/unloading any items.
- All employees are performing daily health checks, including temperature readings, and will not be at work if experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- We increased cleaning practices and installed sneeze guards at every register.
All of the above is in place. In addition, floor markings indicate how to safely shop blue bins.
We continue serving over 1,500 people via hybrid methods, and are taking the following steps to ensure the safety of anyone visiting our offices:
- All employees on-site are performing daily health checks, including temperature readings, before their shifts and will not be at work if experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- Participants have options and flexible services to meet them at their comfort levels: in-person, hybrid or virtual.