Supporting second chances, reentry works 1-1 with individuals exiting incarceration to connect them to resources that help stabilize their lives and avoid a return to prison.
- Enroll at no cost; support stipends may also be available to eligible, referred participants.
- Receive career navigation, mentoring, advocacy and financial literacy services through 1-1 case management.
- Connect to mental/chemical wellness services and legal aid partners in the area.
- NO COST to eligible participants
- Stipends may be available for qualifying individuals to help with expenses
- 1:1 case management and career navigation
- Computer skills training
- Employer relationships and education
- Financial literacy
- Legal assistance
- Mentoring group
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Transportation support
- Work clothing assistance
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Low income
- Never been convicted of a sex crime (excepting prostitution convictions)
- Released from prison or jail within the last 6 months OR currently on supervised release, work release or probation.