Go green with Goodwill; make a difference this Earth Day
Spring clean and donate
As you declutter your space this spring, donate items to your local Goodwill to support our free job training programs.
- Proceeds from stores help us provide nearly 20 programs that serve over 4,500 people each year in our community who deserve equitable access to jobs and stable careers.
- Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota’s (GESMN) programs helped Eljiah and Brady overcome barriers to work and independence.
Shopping secondhand at our stores and online is one of the easiest ways to reverse the impact of fast fashion.
- GESMN diverts over 65 million pounds from local landfills each year as it processes nearly 75 million items in donated goods.
- Thrifting is a savvy way to do right by your pocketbook while extending the life cycle of perfectly good used items. Check out unique finds from local influencers Caroline Ecker, Sandy Lor, Mimi Giek and Kate Arends on our social media.
Become a VIP and save
Goodwill VIPs save 30% on kids clothing and shoes on Earth Day, Saturday, April 22.
- Text JOINGOODWILLMN to 757575 to become a VIP and gain access to exclusive sales!