Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota opens doors to brighter futures by unlocking the potential in each person we serve.
Career navigation helps individuals enroll in training, find work and prepare for higher levels of future education and employment.
Supporting second chances, reentry works 1-1 with individuals exiting incarceration to connect them to resources that help stabilize their lives and avoid a return to prison.
- Enroll at no cost; support stipends may also be available to eligible, referred participants.
- Receive career navigation, mentoring, advocacy and financial literacy services through 1-1 case management.
- Connect to mental/chemical wellness services and legal aid partners in the area.
- NO COST to eligible participants
- Stipends may be available for qualifying individuals to help with expenses
- 1:1 case management and career navigation
- Computer skills training
- Employer relationships and education
- Financial literacy
- Legal assistance
- Mentoring group
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Transportation support
- Work clothing assistance
Contact the reentry team at 651-255-4920.
Did you lose your job?
We can help. Get the support and training you need to land your next job or career with the Dislocated Worker Program.
We assist laid off Minnesotans with these services at no cost:
Career counseling and assessments to help determine your career path
Funding for career certifications and training programs
Resume assistance, interview preparation and referrals to networking groups
Assistance with job searching across occupations and levels of experience
- Receiving or eligible for unemployment insurance
- Laid off
We’re keeping safety a priority and meet with job seekers remotely via phone, email and video conferencing.
Get started by completing this form or call 612-286-8601.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota, in partnership with Minneapolis Employment and Training (MET), provides Minneapolis job seekers with individualized career guidance and job search services.
- Resume and application assistance
- Job leads and employer events
- Interviewing skills and practice
- Transportation assistance
- Ongoing career support after securing employment
- Unemployed or underemployed
- 18 years of age or older
- Resident of Minneapolis
- Looking for full-time employment opportunities (30+ hours/week)
Contact a career navigator for questions at 612-286-8601.
Career and Job Support
Personalized, flexible job placement services are the heart of GESMN’s mission; we work closely with job seekers and employers to connect people to a career.
- Explore goals, strengths, and interests and plan for a career.
- Prepare for interviews and build personal skills in employment & career readiness trainings.
- Shadow a professionals or try-out job.
- Receive ongoing job support from experienced staff to ensure success.
Minnesota Employee Talent Accelerator
We help your company attract, hire and retain the best talent with a skills-based approach
1-Day Intensive In-Person Workship
- Rebuild your hiring process
- Improve retention
- Increase diversity
- And more...