White Elephant Gift Hunting Ideas at Goodwill
If you're on the lookout for unique, budget-friendly gifts for a white elephant gift exchange that will leave your friends, family, or colleagues in stitches, look no further than Goodwill.
Make your white elephant gift exchange fun for everyone!
- Set a price limit and deadline. Establish a budget and timeline to ensure gifts are of equal value when each participant purchases their white elephant item
- Get all the gifts. You can host your own exchange, gathering funny, festive and low-priced gifts for all your guests. Roll dice to open gifts and “steal” popular picks from others.
- Shop thrift. Find budget-friendly white elephant gifts at Goodwill.
- Find a silly sweater to wear to holiday events. Save even more as a Goodwill VIP on Thursday, December 7 and save 25% on sweaters. Gain access to early, exclusive sales and savings every month when you become a VIP. Get holiday sweater ideas from local influencer, Meghan Yancy on social media.
- Add some holiday bling to your gift exchange. Save on earrings, bracelets, necklaces and more at your local Goodwill.
4. Make it fun! Goodwill has unique mugs, puzzles, games, hats and clothing that you can’t find in traditional stores. Grab that “Friends” t-shirt or “Greetings from Mount Rushmore” mug that will bring a laugh and some fun to your exchange.
Choose from thousands of items added daily and find your one-of-kind white elephant gift for less at Goodwill.
By shopping and donating at Goodwill’s stores and online, you help support our nearly 20 career and training services that help people get equitable access to jobs, create stable careers and realize the power of work. Learn more here.