Why Donate to us
- Free pick-up and towing, seven days a week.
- No headaches associated with trying to sell a car yourself.
- 24-hour towing.
- Tax benefits.
What happens to your car
- All vehicles donated to Goodwill are resold with the proceeds used to fund mission-focused services and programs.
How to donate you car
- Fill out the vehicle donation form here.
- One of our vehicle donation specialists will call you to confirm your information.
- We schedule towing of your vehicle at a time and day that is convenient for you. Towing is always free.
- We send out a tow truck, on the day designated with you, to pick up your vehicle.
- You receive a receipt for donating your car for tax purposes.
What Vehicles Do We Accept
Most people have a car, truck, van or SUV when they plan to donate a vehicle. These are common donations and ones we are more than happy to accept. You can donate all sorts of types within these categories, including:
- Cars: sports cars, sedans, convertibles, coupes and more
- Trucks: pickups, extended cabs, box, panel and others
- Vans: minivans, passenger, cargo
- SUVs: crossovers, compact, midsize, full size
There are a range of vehicles that people purchase for fun and then don’t end up using as much as they intended, gas or upkeep gets too expensive or their lifestyle changes. If this happens, donation is a great option for getting rid of the vehicle. Consider donating these types:
- Motorcycles: cruisers, off-road, chopper and more
- ATVs: three-wheelers, four-wheelers
- Boats: speedboats, sailboats, etc.
- Other: jet skis, campers, RVs, planes
Maybe you have work-related vehicles, such as:
- Large trucks
- Construction vehicles
- Landscaping vehicles