With your help, we connect people to jobs every day.
- Your gifts help sustain a holistic approach, ranging from assistance with interview clothing or a new tool belt, to industry-specific job training programs.
- Advocates for workforce-related public policy engage with over 100 elected officials annually, putting Minnesotans to work regardless of their barriers.
- In any given year, we partner with 150+ government and nonprofit agencies to connect participants with community resources with your support.
A significant part of our mission support are the partnerships we build with businesses and community organizations, who are instrumental to the success of our participants. In addition to funding, corporate partners offer opportunities for participants to gain valuable workplace experience and in some cases, permanent employment.
Check out our mission in motion with Marsden Holding, L.L.C., a leader in commercial janitorial, building maintenance, security, HVAC mechanical maintenance and specialty property services.
For over a decade, Marsden has provided in-kind donations in the form of facility janitorial services, as well as significant program funding, and even employment for our participants.
Marsden and Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota share many core values. One guiding principle of both organizations is respect for the individual. Marsden has a longstanding reputation for treating people with respect and appreciation. Partners like Marsden are extremely valuable to our participants, who gain real-life job experience and complete our training programs. Marsden's generosity of in-kind gifts and support of our participants is a beacon for how community partnerships can uplift people!
Corporate Partnership Benefits
- Direct access to potential applicants from our pool of trained employees who are ready for work.
- Links on our website to support your organization's key initiatives.
- Recognition as a partner, sponsor or donor in our communications and at events.