Ways To Give
With your help, we connect people to jobs every day.
- Your gifts help sustain a holistic approach, ranging from assistance with interview clothing or a new tool belt, to industry-specific job training programs.
- Advocates for workforce-related public policy engage with over 100 elected officials annually, putting Minnesotans to work regardless of their barriers.
- In any given year, we partner with 150+ government and nonprofit agencies to connect participants with community resources with your support.
Ways to Give
- Become a monthly supporter – it’s the easiest and most efficient way to support our neighbors all year long!
- Give online today.
- Make a tribute gift in someone's honor.
- Mail your gift:
Goodwill-Easter Seals Foundation
P.O. Box 64056
St. Paul, MN 55164-0017
- Make a gift of stock.
- Leave a bequest or contact us to explore all of your planned giving options.
Connect with Us
Stay connected! Sign up for inspiring stories and ways to get involved.
Your generous support helps open doors to brighter futures for people in our community. Here are some of the people we helped experience the power of work:
A partnership with Ramsey County not only helped revitalize a historic St. Paul home, it helped launch Van's career and future in home remodeling. Van graduated from our construction training program and gained experience to help him enter into the field. Read about Van's journey.
Josie was working multiple jobs and 80 hours/week to support her family. After graduating from our Business Professional Pathways program, she is now a rising star ayt Allina. Read her story.
News & Events
Thank you for supporting Power of Work!
Thank you to everyone who has supported the Power of Work event! Thanks to your generosity, Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota continues to help eliminate barriers to work and independence. With your partnership we give people the power to work.
To use the power of generosity to build a world where everyone experiences the power of work.
To support Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota's mission to eliminate barriers to work and independence.
- Philanthropy: We believe in the importance of charitable giving and its ability to make a lasting mark upon people and the community.
- Donor-focus: We build exceptional partnerships with people and promote inspired giving by providing donors with the options, tools and support they need to make charitable giving easy, personally satisfying and effective.
- Stewardship: We invest charitable gifts wisely and distribute them to advance the mission of Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota.
What we do
In 2014, the Goodwill-Easter Seals Foundation was formed to ensure our financial resources grow and keep pace with the increased demand for services. The Foundation is a separate nonprofit that exists for the sole benefit of Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota. It offers donors a special opportunity to invest in the future of GESMN and create lasting legacies that will help people become economically self-sufficient.
The Foundation accomplishes its goals by establishing and growing endowment funds, which are invested to provide long-term support for the organization. When the endowment earns interest over time, the earnings can be distributed to fund the services and programs of Goodwill-Easter Seals.
Since the Goodwill-Easter Seals Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, contributors can take the maximum deduction for charitable contributions, under IRS regulations.
Help build the bridge
The Goodwill-Easter Seals Foundation is building the bridge to ensure individuals can experience the power of work. We hope you join us. We accept gifts of cash, stocks, property, bequests and other assets in the way that qualifies for the maximum tax advantages, as recognized by law.
- Make a gift payable to Goodwill-Easter Seals Foundation
- Give an appreciated asset
- Name Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota in your will
- Our team can help you explore your present and long-term giving options, establish a named fund/donations in honor or in memory of friends or loved ones and designate funds that reflect your values and interests.
Contact Director of Philanthropy Naomi Prabhakar at 651-255-4910 for information.
We always encourage you to seek advice from a financial advisor when making personal investments.
Our Board Members
Debbie Galka, M.B.A., Chair
Wealth Management Chief Operations Officer, US Bank
Lisa Manzey Adelmann, MBA, CPA
Past Chair, Goodwill-Easter Seals MN Board of Directors President, Manzey McCracken Consulting Services
John Bergstrom, M.B.A.
Fund Manager & General Partner, Mairs & Power Venture Capital
Lauren Beecham Henry
Vice President, Community Marketing, Bremer Bank
Marcella de la Torre, EdD
Director, AACSB Administration/Health Care Outreach,
Opus College of Business, University of St. Thomas
Texas Hemmaplardh, M.B.A., C.F.A., Secretary
Partner, Pavilion, A Mercer Practice
Chair, Goodwill-Easter Seals MN Board of Directors,
Chief Information Officer, Pohlad Companies/Marquette Companies
Chief Acquisition Integration and Community Engagement Officer, Marsden Holding L.L.C.
John Schonberg, Treasurer
Chief Investment Officer & Portfolio Manager,
Stonebridge Capital Advisors
Executive Director, JP Morgan Private Bank
Michael Wirth-Davis, DPA (ex officio)
President, Goodwill Easter Seals Foundation,
President & CEO, Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota