Make an impact with donations to Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota
Now more than ever your support is needed to help our neighbors overcome barriers to work and independence. Here are three ways to help someone build a brighter future.
- Donate gently used clothing and household items!
Your donated goods to one Goodwill’s neighborhood stores help:
- Divert over 65 million pounds from landfills annually.
- Support our nearly 20 programs that provide job training and support; these programs helped Nathan and Keith explore their strengths, interests and prepare for work.
Donating is as easy as 1,2,3!
Sarah Edwards, a local influencer, shows how it’s done.
Go to your neighborhood Goodwill location
Drop donations into the blue bin or set large items on the ground.
Take a receipt
- Make a charitable gift!
- Your one-time donation supports programs like the FATHER project, which helps strengthen the community by helping families stay together.
- Shop Goodwill ONLINE!
- Every online purchase supports GESMN’s mission to eliminate barriers to work and independence.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota has been serving our community since 1919. Every year we serve over 4,500 people in our community who deserve equitable access to jobs and stable careers. We provide participants with free customized job support, training programs and resources to help people secure and retain employment. Thanks for your generous donations!