We help your company build a plan that will attract, hire and retain the best talent.
1-Day Intensive Workshop
- Rebuild your hiring process with a skills and competency-based approach by focusing on candidates’ capabilities rather than credentials
- Improve retention by rebuilding job descriptions, interview processes, onboarding and more
- Increase diversity among your workforce using data-driven tools that lead to more equitable hiring processes
- Network with talent-sourcing organizations
- Content is tailored for each organization’s needs along with individualized coaching
This program is a partnership between:
These free info sessions provide a brief overview of what you can expect to learn from the intensive workshops of the Minnesota Employer Talent Accelerator: Skills-based Hiring and Retention Solutions program.
More coming soon
This intensive one-day in-person workshop offers a hands-on assessment and reconstruction of your organization’s hiring, onboarding and talent management processes to move beyond traditional hiring approaches to focus on the true skills and abilities needed to do a job. The process drives empowerment, accessibility, diversity and inclusion that all leads to improvied retention.
September 21, 2023, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
October 17, 2023, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
November 14, 2023, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
December 12, 2023, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Meet fellow HR and hiring professionals in-person that have attended the workshop and learn how the program impacted their hiring processes and outcomes. Build connections with local training providers.
- More coming soon
- PDF Flyer - Minnesota Employer Talent Accelerator program
- McKinsey Report about building a skills-based, inclusive workforce
- How the Employer Accelerator program works
- Attracting and developing a broader pool of talent
- Identifying transferrable skills and creating accessible opportunities
- Enabling skills-based transitions to higher-wage jobs
- Understanding and communicating the skills of nontraditional talent pools
Testimonials & Facts
“Hiring for skills is 5X more predictive of on-the-job performance than strictly hiring for education.” – Markle Foundation
“My updated job posting had 18 applicants that were all qualified. The old one had one candidate that was way over-qualified”. – HR manager, Consumer goods and services